In the South, it’s not a question of if termites will target a structure, it’s a question of when.
Every year in the United States, termites cause more damage to structures than fire and earthquakes combined. As a general rule, termites are attracted to wood and moisture while being repelled by light and air. As a result, termites can go undetected by most homeowners until damages occur.
EXPEST will inspect your Athens GA home at no charge and provide a detailed analysis on termite activity and other wood destroying organisms.
Retreat & Repair Bonds
Expest offers Termite Retreat and Repair Bonds with an annual service renewal which protects your home for years after the initial pest control treatment. Retreat and Repair Bonds Include:
- Annual inspection of property
- Re-treatments of termite infestations (when termite activity is found)
- Repair of termite damage • $250,000 in termite damage coverage (standard coverage – higher levels of coverage are available)
- No deductible on termite repairs
- Renewable for 10 years
- Transferable to subsequent owner of property upon payment of annual renewal
- TERMITE LETTERS
EXPEST also offers termite letters for real estate sales. A.K.A.: Clearance letters, listing letters, closing letters, WDO reports (the actual name Official Georgia Wood Infestation Inspection Report). These are reports of a visual inspection of a structure performed by a licensed pest control company. The report indicates visible evidence of previous and active infestations on the date of the inspection. Below are more sources of information on termites: